Bearville Tour
Hi, and welcome to BearvilleTour.tk! If you're not a member, what are you waiting for? Come register! If you're a member log in and start the fun! So what are you waiting for? We have got a forum full of fun here! Please read all the rules once you register! Please also tell all your friends about this forum and let the JOURNEY BEGIN! Yeah!
Bearville Tour
Hi, and welcome to BearvilleTour.tk! If you're not a member, what are you waiting for? Come register! If you're a member log in and start the fun! So what are you waiting for? We have got a forum full of fun here! Please read all the rules once you register! Please also tell all your friends about this forum and let the JOURNEY BEGIN! Yeah!
Bearville Tour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bearville Tour

Bearville Tour - A Buildabearville.com Forum filled with codes, cheats, tips and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» New Stuff Coming Soon!
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm by Carly

» Rate the person above you's SIGNATURE!
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 am by Colleen(:

» Warriors ~ The RP ~ Earth, Hill, Rain, Cloud
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 pm by PrettyPerfefect

» Site will be getting Better then Ever!
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 pm by LindseyLuv2Swim2

» Katherine and Mr. Greene!
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 pm by LindseyLuv2Swim2

» Points?
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:01 pm by Carly

» Role Play Sign Up sheet
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 pm by PrettyPerfefect

» Sticky threads (for Rachel, Susan, and Liz to read)
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 am by Colleen(:

» Welcome to Friend Findings!
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 am by Colleen(:

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Colleen(:
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Vote_lcap1Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Voting_barColleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Vote_rcap 
Rachel
Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Vote_lcap1Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Voting_barColleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Vote_rcap 
Carly
LindseyLuv2Swim2
Daniela :3
PrettyPerfefect
Liz
Emma(:
Belle4LeafClover295
TeddyBearLove

Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

Bear Dollars : 217
Bear Points : 31

Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Empty
PostSubject: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 am

Sounds fun and exciting. A parody to 'Maggie's School of Magic'

Colleen's Magic School!
A School for witches and Wizards!

Preface:
You recieve a letter from an owl who flies into your bedroom window. You take the letter from the owl's beak nervously. It winks at you, and flies back out the window. You open the letter, and this is what it says...
Congratulations! You have been accepted to Colleen's Magic School! Classes start August 23rd. Your plane ticket is attatched to this letter. I will greet you at the airport and take you to school. Please, don't do anything until I get there.
Your's truly,
Miss Colleen
Headmaster
Colleen's Magic School.

You excitedly start packing your clothes and get ready for the best time of your life....

Rules:
1. Must give an accurate form
2. No violence
3. No Romance
4. No Power Playing
5. No godmonding
6. No cursing.
7. Use () (()) or [] when not RPing.
8. Have fun!

There are three "houses" you can stay in, Querry, for people with good memories and who are helpful. Then there is also Mehan, for those people who misbehave and are little rebels. And finally, Alan, for those who are mighty, strong, but still help others.

Querry
ElizabethIceSkate11 - Danielle Fitcher
Daniela :3 - Vanessa Jones

Mehan

Alan
Colleen(: - Mickayla Smith
TeddyBearLove - Jenna MacEnna

Form:
Name (First and last):
Description:
Personality:
Family:
Pet (optional):
Other:

My Form:
Name: Mickayla Smith
House: Alan
Description: A girl with curly blonde hair, who is a little tall for her age. She is average weight, has blue eyes, and loves to wear cute little sundresses with flats.
Personality: Tries to reach out to anyone who needs help, and she would be the one to go to if you need a friend.
Family: A younger brother and sister, twins: Mackenzie and Zack (both 4 years old)
Pet: Rabbit, named Fluffy
Other: None.

Teachers -
Miss Colleen - Colleen(:
Professor Alan - Colleen(:
Prefessor Mehan - Colleen(:
Professor Querry - Colleen(:
Professor Smith - Colleen(: ((Mickayla's Uncle))

(You may apply to be any of the teachers other than Miss Colleen)

Have fun!! :]

~Announcements~
None...

Approved!

Last edited by Colleen(: on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TeddyBearLove

TeddyBearLove

Bear Dollars : 11
Bear Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 am

Name (First and last): Jenna MacEnna
House: Alan.
Description: Well Jenna has light green eyes, brown curly hair, a cute little purple sundress, and a pair of cowboy boots. [brown boots]
Personality: Sweet, Strong, Funny, Shy
Family: Her momma, Alexa and older 17 yr old sister, Savannah.
Pet (optional): My pet Golden Retriever, Jake.
Other: Jake and I love sitting at that river creek in Malibu, with my horse Speedy.

Last edited by TeddyBearLove on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 am

TeddyBearLove wrote:
Name (First and last): Jenna MacEnna
House: Alan.
Description: Well Jenna has light green eyes, brown curly hair, a cute little purple sundress, and a pair of cowboy boots. [brown boots]
Personality: Sweet, Strong, Funny, Shy
Family: Mickayla Smith
Pet (optional): My pet Golden Retriever, Jake.
Other: Jake and I love sitting at that river creek in Malibu, with my horse Speedy.

((Accepted! Please PM me when you would like to do the opening scene! :]
EDIT: I'm sorry, but Jenna and Mickayla cannot be related. Please change her family. Thanks!))

Last edited by Colleen(: on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Site Owner
Liz

Bear Dollars : 36

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Name (First and last): Danielle Fitcher
House: Querry
Description: Elbow length, bouncy Aburn-blonde hair, tan skin, turquose blue eyes, and black, square round glasses, thin.
Personality: Bubbly, fun, humorus, doesn't lie at all, very interested in whatever she's seeing or doing, smart, cool, has very good explanations.
Family: her little sister, Hannah, that her loves with all her heart, her mother, who she loves also, and is very down to earth, nice and humorus, also suportive, like her husband. Dad, who is strong and mighty, smart and funny.
Pet (optional): pet hamster named sandy, sock monkey named george.
Other: lives in nyc, loves music

Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 am

ElizabethIceSkate11 wrote:
Name (First and last): Danielle Fitcher
House: Querry
Description: Elbow length, bouncy Aburn-blonde hair, tan skin, turquose blue eyes, and black, square round glasses, thin.
Personality: Bubbly, fun, humorus, doesn't lie at all, very interested in whatever she's seeing or doing, smart, cool, has very good explanations.
Family: her little sister, Hannah, that her loves with all her heart, her mother, who she loves also, and is very down to earth, nice and humorus, also suportive, like her husband. Dad, who is strong and mighty, smart and funny.
Pet (optional): pet hamster named sandy, sock monkey named george.
Other: lives in nyc, loves music

((Accepted! Please let me know when you are availible to do the opening RP.))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Site Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 am

I am avalible.
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:22 am

I am avalible.

((Please use ( ) (( )) [ ] when not RPing. Ok, please just do the scene from getting off the airplane and I can take you from there!))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Site Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 am

Wow, I can't belive I'm here! I waited at the gate for Mrs. Colleeen with my IPhone playing music.
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 am

(Miss Colleen) I walked to the new student standing by the plane, smiling. The first student for the year had arrived! Well, other than Mickayla. "Hello!" I said to her. "I am Miss Colleen. You must be Danielle!" I smiled at her. "Is this your first time going to a magic school?" I asked.

Last edited by Colleen(: on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Site Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:38 am

"I'm Danielle. I've never been to a Magic School, but magic runs through the family so, my parents have. Do you remember Cassandra Mcfee and Jeremy Fitcher?" I said brightly
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am

"I'm Danielle. I've never been to a Magic School, but magic runs through the family so, my parents have. Do you remember Cassandra Mcfee and Jeremy Fitcher?" I said brightly

"Why, indeed I do! Well, why don't we get this moving along. To get to school you must use this broomstick. I pulled it out from my bag. You just sit on it, and it will take you there, no steering needed." I handed her the broomstick. "Whenever you're ready!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Site Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 am

((Can I Change my last name to Mcfee?))

I gulped hard. "Well, here it goes" I sat on the broom nervusly, and then found myself in front of a old stone building. "Is this it?" I asked myself franticly.
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 am

((Sure!))
Back to top Go down
TeddyBearLove

TeddyBearLove

Bear Dollars : 11

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:58 pm

[My first post]
Jenna sighed, missing her dog, Jake. He was at her new apartment, already there. She was going to visit him and her father on weekends. She was going to a magic school! She was excited, shy and quite scared, She got off the airplane, smiling seeing another student with Miss Colleen. Jenna just waited, but she knew Danielle!! They chat online. She smiled, looking for other people.

[Can Daniella and Jenna already know eachother?]
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 pm

((Sure!))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Site Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 pm

((Um, can you RP with me))
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:16 am

I gulped hard. "Well, here it goes" I sat on the broom nervusly, and then found myself in front of a old stone building. "Is this it?" I asked myself franticly.

I saw her sit on the broom backwards, and it had gone the opposite way. I flew after her, and said, "You have to sit on the broom with the part you would sweep with back." I demonstrated, sitting on mine. "Just in case, the castle should be grey, have a lot of towers, and three flags on top, and if you look behind where you land, there is a beautiful stream."
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 am

((TeddyBearLove - Please check post three. You have to change something for your application form))
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Site Owner
Rachel

Bear Dollars : 1500
Bear Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 am

Form:
Name (First and last): Jennifer Chase
Description: Long Brown hair, blue eyes , light skin color. Average height and weight
Personality: Kind, Sensitive but Confident ,
Family: 1 lil sister and one bigger brother ( Sarah and Johnathan )
Pet (optional): Puppy + A Bunny
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Liz
Site Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 am

As I walked up the stairs to the building a scared feeling crept up me. I knew nobody there! I figured I better settle myself in, as this town will be the rest of my life. No more rush of New York City. I begsn cry a bit. For I missed my family to. But on the bright side, they will be moving into the town anyway, I don't have to stay in this dull short term dorm, I'll be able to live in one of the full time houses on campus. Yay! And I'll get to see my family whenever I want!
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Rachel! wrote:
Form:
Name (First and last): Jennifer Chase
Description: Long Brown hair, blue eyes , light skin color. Average height and weight
Personality: Kind, Sensitive but Confident ,
Family: 1 lil sister and one bigger brother ( Sarah and Johnathan )
Pet (optional): Puppy + A Bunny
Other: None
((Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Site Owner
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 am

[ When do you want to do the opening scene? x] ]
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 pm

((You can post it whenever is convenient to you, and I will reply to it asap. :]))
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 am

((Please do your opening from the getting off the airplane. Thanks! :]))
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Site Owner
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 am

[ Oh, okay. I'll delete that post. x] ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!   Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Colleen's Magic School ~ A Magical RP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Tour :: Town Square :: Pawesome Skating Role Plays Ally-
Jump to: