Bearville Tour
Hi, and welcome to BearvilleTour.tk! If you're not a member, what are you waiting for? Come register! If you're a member log in and start the fun! So what are you waiting for? We have got a forum full of fun here! Please read all the rules once you register! Please also tell all your friends about this forum and let the JOURNEY BEGIN! Yeah!
Bearville Tour
Hi, and welcome to BearvilleTour.tk! If you're not a member, what are you waiting for? Come register! If you're a member log in and start the fun! So what are you waiting for? We have got a forum full of fun here! Please read all the rules once you register! Please also tell all your friends about this forum and let the JOURNEY BEGIN! Yeah!
Bearville Tour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bearville Tour

Bearville Tour - A Buildabearville.com Forum filled with codes, cheats, tips and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» New Stuff Coming Soon!
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm by Carly

» Rate the person above you's SIGNATURE!
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 am by Colleen(:

» Warriors ~ The RP ~ Earth, Hill, Rain, Cloud
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 pm by PrettyPerfefect

» Site will be getting Better then Ever!
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 pm by LindseyLuv2Swim2

» Katherine and Mr. Greene!
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 pm by LindseyLuv2Swim2

» Points?
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:01 pm by Carly

» Role Play Sign Up sheet
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 pm by PrettyPerfefect

» Sticky threads (for Rachel, Susan, and Liz to read)
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 am by Colleen(:

» Welcome to Friend Findings!
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 am by Colleen(:

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Colleen(:
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Vote_lcap1How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Voting_barHow to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Vote_rcap 
Rachel
How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Vote_lcap1How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Voting_barHow to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Vote_rcap 
Carly
LindseyLuv2Swim2
Daniela :3
PrettyPerfefect
Liz
Emma(:
Belle4LeafClover295
TeddyBearLove

How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starlight Teddy

Bear Dollars : 45
Bear Points : 3

How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Empty
PostSubject: How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6   How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey everyone, in this guide, i'm going to show you how to make sparkles on pictures with Gimp! It's really easy, and it looks great on pitures.

Step 1:

Have your picture/text open and ready to shine XD

Step 2:

To make the sparkle, you'll need a special brush created by yourself.

open the brush dialog(Window / Dockable Dialogs / Brushes) or press SHIFT+CTRL+B.

Step 3:

click new brush at the bottom of the dialog.Name it Glitter.

in shape, use the third option (the one shaped like a diamond)

radius is the size of the sparkle, so set it however you want. i'm using 75.0, because i don't want it to be too big or too small.

spacing is not really important because we are only using one sparkle at a time.

Step 4:

Choose the paintbrush tool (the glitter brush should be active automatically and if it's not, select it from your brushes dialog.)

Create a new transparent layer, and start glittering! get creative with the sizes of the brush, the colors, anything you want (:

-----------------------------------

Remember: don't use too much of the glitter or it'll just look weird, like this picture i made XD and save as a png!

Thanks for reading and post your results!

PS: sorry i didin't post pictures, i was in a hurry and i copied and pasted this from a guide I made on BI.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Site Owner
Rachel

Bear Dollars : 1500
Bear Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6   How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Thank you so much Danielle! (:
Back to top Go down
Starlight Teddy

Bear Dollars : 45
Bear Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6   How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Np Rachel Smile
Back to top Go down
Colleen(:
Site Owner
Colleen(:

Bear Dollars : 217
Bear Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6   How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:27 pm

This is such a great guide! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6   How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make sparkles with gimp 2.6
Page 1 of 1